St. Patrick Catholic Elementary School resides within the family of Elk Island Catholic Schools (EICS) and is part of Alberta's publicly-funded education system. St. Patrick is an engaged and active learning community, providing 21st century, quality Catholic education for students in Kindergarten to Grade 4.
St. Patrick also offers Pre-Kindergarten programming for both three and four year olds.
St. Patrick has a well-deserved reputation for excellence in academics and close working relationships with parents and the community. In our child-centered environment, dedicated staff help students reach their full potential by recognizing the uniqueness of each and fostering feelings of self-worth and respect for others. Students are encouraged to accept responsibility for their own learning and behavior.
Our Catholic faith is permeated through classes, celebrations, prayer, and our relationships.
Imagine...sparking creativity and exploration in student learning.
Believe...our belief in Jesus Christ and his Gospel teachings.
Achieve...creating an optimal learning environment for our students.
"With Christ, our students will grow in faith, knowledge, and commitment as lifelong learners."
- that Jesus Christ and his teachings are the foundation and core of our Catholic Community.
- that we live out the Catholic faith through our words and actions.
- that Catholic education is a shared responsibility between home, school, parish and community.
- that a positive learning environment promotes student engagement and individual success.
- that a quality education within an inclusive learning environment is a continuing process that develops the whole child.
EICS School Division Faith Theme
Challenge Accepted Initiative-EICS is joining forces to raise awareness and money for Valeda House in Edmonton. Valeda House offers refuge for homeless women who are expecting or who have young children. St. Patrick School will be looking at ways we can support this initiative as well. Stay tuned as our students will be making efforts to support these women in need.