Pre-K to 4
St. Patrick Catholic School resides within the family of Elk Island Catholic Schools (EICS) and is part of Alberta's publicly-funded education system.
St. Patrick Catholic School is an engaged and active learning community, providing 21st century quality Catholic education for students in Kindergarten to Grade 4.
St. Patrick also offers Pre-Kindergarten programming for both three and four year old children.
St. Patrick has a well-deserved reputation for excellence in academics and close working relationships with parents and the community. In our child-centered environment, dedicated staff help students reach their full potential by recognizing the uniqueness of each and fostering feelings of self-worth and respect for others. Students are encouraged to accept responsibility for their own learning and behavior.
Our Catholic faith is permeated through classes, celebrations, prayer, and our relationships.
Principal: Mr. Bob Charchun
Assistant Principal: Mrs. Michelle Nanias
Imagine...sparking creativity and exploration in student learning.
Believe...our belief in Jesus Christ and His Gospel teachings.
Achieve...creating an optimal learning environment for our students.
"With Christ, our students will grow in faith, knowledge, and commitment as lifelong learners."
- that Jesus Christ and his teachings are the foundation and core of our Catholic Community.
- that we live out the Catholic faith through our words and actions.
- that Catholic education is a shared responsibility between home, school, parish and community.
- that a positive learning environment promotes student engagement and individual success.
- that a quality education within an inclusive learning environment is a continuing process that develops the whole child.
Programs and Services
Early Learning Programs:
- Junior Entry (3 year old) Program
- Pre-Kindergarten (4 year old) Program
- Mon/Wed/alt Fri (Full Day)
- Tues/Thurs/alt Fri (Full Day)
- Nature Kindergarten Pilot
Facts and Figures
Fun Facts About St. Pat's!
1958 - school was built
1961 - was an addition
1985 - modernization
2006 - added portables
2007 - added more portables