We are a Catholic community committed to developing educational opportunities in the context of Gospel values, where students' gifts and talents are celebrated and nurtured through lifelong spiritual and personal experiences.
- that Jesus Christ and his teachings are the foundation and core of our Catholic Community.
- that we live out the Catholic faith through our words and actions.
- that Catholic education is a shared responsibility between home, school, parish and community.
- that a positive learning environment promotes student engagement and individual success.
- that a quality education within an inclusive learning environment is a continuing process that develops the whole child.
Sacramental preparation is completed at St. Francis Xavier Church in Camrose. The school works in conjunction with the Church to provide a link between Church and School. The Sacraments of Reconciliation and First Communion are usually completed when the child is in Grade 2. Confirmation is then completed at the Grade 6 level.
For Information contact St. Francis Xavier Parish Office at 780-672-1131.