We are a Catholic community committed to developing educational opportunities in the context of Gospel values, where students' gifts and talents are celebrated and nurtured through lifelong spiritual and personal experiences.
- That Jesus Christ and his teachings are the foundation and core of our Catholic School Division.
- That a quality education is a continuing process that develops the whole person in an environment which encourages success.
- That we live out the Catholic faith through our words, our actions and our interactions.
- That Catholic education is a shared responsibility between the home, the school, the parish and the community.
- That education is a lifelong journey during which excellence is actively pursued.
- That everyone has worth and dignity as a unique creation of God.
Sacramental preparation is completed at St. Francis Xavier Church in Camrose. The school works in conjunction with the Church to provide a link between Church and School. Reconciliation and First Communion are usually completed when the child is in grade 2. Confirmation is then completed at the grade 6 level. If your child has not completed these sacraments at this time you can contact the church and make other arrangements. 780-672-1131 is the number of St. Francis Xavier Church.