We are a Catholic community committed to developing educational opportunities in the context of Gospel values, where students' gifts and talents are celebrated and nurtured through lifelong spiritual and personal experiences.
- that Jesus Christ and his teachings are the foundation and core of our Catholic Community.
- that we live out the Catholic faith through our words and actions.
- that Catholic education is a shared responsibility between home, school, parish and community.
- that a positive learning environment promotes student engagement and individual success.
- that a quality education within an inclusive learning environment is a continuing process that develops the whole child.