Pre-Kindergarten is designed to increase communication, socialization, and learning readiness (pre-printing, fine motor, and gross motor skills) for successful entry into Kindergarten. The program provides children with a wide variety of learning experiences in a literacy/numeracy-rich environment.
Child must be 4 years old by December 31, 2023 to Register
- 4 days/week - Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday
- *Morning Class (3 hours) or Afternoon class (3 hours)
- *Cost: $125.00/month (Community Funded Tuition)
*Note: Price and space may change subject to enrollment
Transportation: There is no transportation available for students attending a Pre-Kindergarten program
As part of the well-rounded curriculum, the program includes exploration in the following important areas of early childhood development:
- Sensory Exploration
- Dramatic and Imaginative Play
- Fine and Gross Motor Movement
The program is planned and implemented by an ATA Certified Teacher and Certified Educational Assistants.