Pre-Kindergarten (4 year old) Program 2021-2022
Pre-Kindergarten is designed to increase communication, socialization, and learning readiness (pre-printing, fine motor, and gross motor skills) for successful entry into Kindergarten. The program provides children with a wide variety of learning experiences in a literacy/numeracy-rich environment.
Child must be 4 years old by December 31, 2021 to Register
- 3 days/week - Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
- *Morning Class (3 hours) or
- *Afternoon Class (3 hours)
- *Cost: $295.00/month (Community Funded Tuition)
*Note: Price and space may change subject to enrollment
Transportation: There is no transportation available for students attending a Pre-Kindergarten program
As part of the well-rounded curriculum, the program includes exploration in the following important areas of early childhood development:
- Sensory Exploration
- Dramatic and Imaginative Play
- Fine and Gross Motor Movement
The program is planned and implemented by an ATA Ceritfied Teacher and Certified Support Staff.